|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Gas Manipulation|
|First Appearance||Learning the Ropes|
Gutrot is the Simplicitrix's DNA sample of an unknown species.
Gutrot has the appearance of a mechanical humanoid in a red outfit, with the exception of his head and shoulders being a bluish-purple color. He has four fingers on each hand, which are apparently gloved. Like Water Hazard, he has nozzles/openings, from which he can eject gas. He has two on both of his arms, one on each of his shoulders, three on the rim in between his shoulders, three on his head, one on his back and one in the center of his posterior. He has a belt with a window on his stomach so that the gas he uses can be seen. Gutrot wears the Simplicitrix symbol on what appears to be some kind of gas mask in front of his mouth.
Gutrot has a cynical sense of humor and speaks with a gruff tone.
- Gutrot's innards contain various gaseous elements, making him a walking chemical laboratory. Gutrot has the ability to make compounds of almost any type and expel them as gas from the various nozzles on his body for both offense and defense. The strength of the gases depends on the amount expelled and chemical makeup. Such gases include:
- Sulphur Dioxide
- Nitrous Oxide
- To'Kustar Pheromone
- Unknown acidic gas
- Gutrot also has a very advanced knowledge of chemistry as well as the effects the gases would do to someone.
- When Gutrot uses his gas, it makes a large cloud, which is susceptible to prevailing winds. This can endanger innocent bystanders.
- Some of Gutrot's gases are flammable, so he must be careful in situations that might ignite them.
- Opponents who are effectively shielded are immune to Gutrot's gases, mainly through the use of a gas mask or insulation.
- Gutrot appears in Learning the Ropes when Alan is training with his aliens.
- Gutrot appears in The Smell of Victory is Sweet when Alexis transforms Alan.
- Gutrot, along with Alexis, chases Richard into a warehouse in Through Your Eyes only to be switched bodies with Alexis.
- Gutrot appears in Darama Drama to "blind" Darama to gain an upper hand.
- Gutrot cameos in The Trial of Alan Nomaly when Alan is flipped through his transformations.
- Richard used Negative Gutrot to fight