|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Enhanced Strength|
Elastic Chest Eye
|First Appearance||Alan & Alexis' Extraterrestrial Expedition|
Eye Guy is the Simplicitrix's DNA sample of an Opticoid from Sightra.
Eye Guy's upper-body is covered with red-orange eyes and red pupils, although he ironically has no eyes on his face, which consists of a mouth and a very large pair of bat-like ears. He has red yellow skin with lighter red skin on his chest and hands. Eye Guy wears black pants with red circles on them with a red belt. He wears the Simplicitrix symbol on his belt.
- From his many eyes, Eye Guy can launch energy beams. His eyes can move throughout his body and merge together to create different types of beams, such as merging three on his shoulder to fire a freeze ray. Eye Guy can shoot fire beams as well.
- By closing all of his other eyes, or by merging all of his other eyes into that one area, a larger eye will open on his chest, and from it he can launch his most powerful blast, and while doing so he can stretch his eye out of his chest and move it towards his target(s).
- Eye Guy's insect-like vision views every angle, making it extremely difficult to sneak up on him.
- Eye Guy has enhanced hearing due to his large ears.
- If an irritant gets in Eye Guy's eyes, he will be unable to see clearly, in addition to his eyes burning, leaving him temporarily blind.
- Due to his large ears, Eye Guy is sensitive to high-pitched noises.
- His insect-like vision becomes a weakness when he gets distracted or faces something or someone that he has a deep fear of.
- Eye Guy debuts in Alan & Alexis' Extraterrestrial Expedition when Alan is showcasing a transformation to Alexis, and also fights Gearo.
- Eye Guy is one of the aliens Alan trains with in Learning the Ropes.
- Alexis used Eye Guy in Through Your Eyes to fight Gearo.
- Eye Guy cameos in The Trial of Alan Nomaly when Alan is flipped through his transformations.
- Eye Guy appears in A Glitch in the Matrix Part 2 to fight Wildmutt.
- Eye Guy cameos in The Awakening from a Living Nightmare to throw himself against a wall when Alan is going through his grief stage.