|Powers and Abilities|
|First Appearance||Learning the Ropes|
Clockwork is the Simplicitrix's DNA sample of a Chronosapien.
Clockwork is a robot-like alien with skin that is made of a magenta-colored material, with black stripes and a transparent piece of red circular glass on his chest, revealing gears inside of him. Clockwork has a large body and holes on the protrusion on his head. On his back, he has a black stripe that splits into two stripes with a keyhole between them. The Simplicitrix is on his gears.
- Because he is as a technological being, it is possible for a Galvanic Mechamorph to merge with him, enhancing his abilities. When fused he gains stronger time rays, the ability to morph his hands into drills, and shoulder mounted rocket launchers.
- Clockwork can slow down time around himself, making it look like to others that Clockwork is walking at very high speeds.
- By rotating the winch on his head, Clockwork can create a projection of what happened in the past.
- Clockwork can travel through time.
- Clockwork can fire green time rays from his hands or chest which can send people back in time or age an object/person to dust.
- Clockwork can also send people back to their own timeline/dimension.
- Clockwork is not very durable.
- He can be badly stunned if hit on the gear on his head.
- Because of his large body, Clockwork is quite slow and low on stamina. Therefore, he tires out quickly.
- Time has no effect on gumballs or diamonds , so Clockwork's time rays are virtually useless on those items, aside from sending them back in time.
- The use of his powers create an ripple effect in time which can be reversed by another Chronosapien.
- Clockwork cameos in Learning the Ropes when Alan is training with his aliens.
- Clockwork cameos in A Scientific Fæble to fight some bank robbers. He later appears to get back to Earth from Galvan Prime.
- Clockwork is used in Darama Drama to age the Mutabula and defeat Darama.
- Clockwork cameos in The Trial of Alan Nomaly when Alan is flipped through his transformations.
- Richard used Negative Clockwork in Through Your Eyes to try to age Alan in Alexis' body.
- Learning the Ropes (debut; cameo)
- A Scientific Fæble (2x; first time cameo)
- Darama Drama
- The Trial of Alan Nomaly